Happy Summer! Well the heat has hit us hard, but there are a lot of things to do in June and July in Peoria, AZ!!! Independence Day is right around the corner, below are just 2 for you to check out.
There will be plenty of family fun for everyone. We will be serving up a classic summer BBQ and topping off the evening with a very special viewing of the Tempe Town Lake Fireworks Spectacular show at a “VIP” seating area in the back of the Zoo!
- Phoenix Zoo
455 N. Galvin Parkway Phoenix, AZ
- July 4, 2018
- Phone: (602) 273-1341
- Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Price: Adults (13+) $45, Children (3-12) $35, Children 2 and under are free but reservations are still required.
Make your 4th of July a “blast!”
Enjoy an evening full of entertainment, “exploding” fun and the most colorful fireworks in the skies.
The Ryan Sims Band • Entertainment • Cornhole Tournament • Kids Zone • Water Zone • Food Eating Contests • Food & Beer Concessions • & More
This year, all the activities will be in the main stadium with just the water zone located on other fields.
- Place: Peoria Sports Complex, 16101 N. 83rd Ave.
- Date: July 4th
- Time: 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Price: $10 general admission, kids under 12 free! $7 discounted tickets available until June 29.
This free, family friendly series offers weekly themed events that draw hundreds of kids and parents to enjoy music, dancing, games and prize giveaways.
- Place: Westgate Entertainment District
6751 N Sunset Blvd Glendale, AZ
- Dates: June 20, 2018 to July 25, 2018, Recurring weekly on Wednesday
- Time: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Price: Free
Desert Ridge Marketplace offers the whole family fun throughout the summer! Come and enjoy free movie nights featuring four films in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise!
- Place: Desert Ridge Marketplace – 21001 N. Tatum Blvd., 85050 Ste. 46-1515 Phoenix, AZ
- Dates: July 10, Jul 24, 2018
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Price: Free
Come cheer on our home team! The Diamondbacks are here to win!
- Place: Chase Field Events
401 E. Jefferson St. Phoenix, AZ
- Time: Varies by day